Has your basement seen its better days? Or maybe it hasn’t. Maybe your basement has just been an abandoned space beneath your home’s foundation that is unfinished, musty smelling and is home to cobwebs, a noisy old water heater, and the topic of ghost stories on Halloween night.
If this sounds like your basement, then perhaps you need to have your basement renovated. There are professional contractors can give your old dingy old basement a makeover that will turn it into an object of beauty that adds a sense of pride to you and value to your home.
There is an entire team of dedicated and professional contractors, builders, electricians, plumbers, and designers that are just waiting to help you design a new basement plan. In about two weeks time you will have the basement you have only dreamed about every having.
- Adding square foot living space to your existing home’s plan: Many people use their old basement as a way to turn it into an add-on extension of the current floor plan to their existing home. Turning the basement into another bedroom, a sunroom, or a family room.
- Increasing the current value of your home: When you have your basement renovated, you are making your home more appealing to the future buyer’s should you ever place your home on the real estate market.
- A way to generate a second income: You can renovate your basement into an apartment, complete with kitchen and bathroom that you can rent out and create another monthly stipend for the family.
- Turn it into new living quarters: You also have the option of creating a mother-in-law’s apartment, or a place for an adult child to live that is not quite ready to make that final move out of the family home.
- A place for better health: You can have your basement turned into a workout gym, and save the money you have been paying out for that expensive gym membership each month. Start saving for a well-deserved family vacation with the money you no longer spends on the gym membership!
- Turn the space into a home office: If you have always had your home office in a corner of the living room before now, you can now have complete solitude in your own office located in the basement. Giving you the space and freedom you need to be the innovative businessperson you were always meant to be.
If you cannot decide what you want to renovate your basement into; there are professional home renovating designers that can provide you with a design for your new basement that you will most certainly love.
Whatever you decide to do with that dingy old basement; you can rest assured that after the renovation you will have your basement back in its newest form in a matter of a few weeks.
Why not give remodelling contractor a call and have the contractor come to your home today to take a look at your basement and give you an estimate on how much it is going to cost to renovate your basement into an area of your home that you can be proud to go down to.